Monday, July 9, 2012

Splash Into Summer: Artist Highligh Jessica Cox


Splash into Summer



In honor of The ZBBC's new design going live, I thought I'd highlight the amazing artist Jessica Cox. I have two 8X10 prints of her mermaid designs in my office, plus 3 mini prints scattered about.


I saw Ms. Cox's designs from across the room at Coast Con, and knew I desperately wanted them.


I've mentioned before how I like my mermaids rather fishy, and Ms. Cox delivers.


Ms. Cox designs more than just mermaids, and each design is just stunning. All of the pictures in this blog are for sale on her website, plus, many, many more. Check the rest of her designs out today.

In closing, I'm leaving you with this awesome video I filmed of my husband interviewing Ms. Cox at Coast Con this past spring.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment