Friday, March 1, 2013

Hello, and yes, I'm still alive.

Well, I've been meaning to get back to this for a while now. But, well, let's just say things have been quite busy. And this blog was a reminder of things of the past that I missed, and things that are changing.

It seems that 2012 was the end of the world for me. Because 2013 is certainly exploding with changes. There's something brewing in my life, and I feel that this is the year everything will change for the best.

I've been meaning to do a blog about how much I kept to my New Year's goals and what I plan to do this year. But alas, I didn't. I was too busy.

With what you say?

Remember that winning 48HFP? Well, it has a Kickstarter page now. Take a minute to check it out.

Most of my writing has been put on hold. I've poured my energies into The Adventures of Keith Flippen, and it's eaten all of my time.

(Most sadly of all I never got to finish my Sci-Fi Red Riding Hood Cape. Good thing there's still time for that.)

Anyway, I hope to keep this more updated. To those who've been following me, thank you. And consider spreading the word about Keith Flippen. It's going to be epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment